Martial Arts Camp

I joined the two-week Martial Arts Camp. We warmed up first. Then the young master taught us Shaolin Kungfu.



I learned the horse stance pose.  It’s hard after a few seconds.



I also learned to make fists in a ready pose and throw the punches. 



Then the young master taught us some animal poses: dragon pose, cheetah pose, and snake pose.



After finishing each class, we bowed to each other to show respect.



Although I was tired, I enjoyed the martial arts practice. I felt I had a lot of power when I yelled," Ha!"





Comments

  1. Nice postures! You really put your efforts to learn the martial arts. Good try!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your poses look legit! I wouldn't have guessed that you just started to learn martial arts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Job Emily Zhang

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Dog Day

My Friend Visits