My Friend Kayleigh Visited Me

My friend Kayleigh visited me yesterday. My mom got us a pizza for lunch. After lunch,  Kayleigh heard the ice cream truck's music,  so we went to buy ice cream. We walked around our neighborhood,  but we couldn't find it. Then we went to Boba Queen. I ordered strawberry green tea, and Kayleigh ordered the passion fruit tea.    


After we got home,  we listened to music and played the piano. The song we played was a runaway song from YouTube.


Then, we watched funny videos on YouTube. A bald guy was drinking
 orange juice and making a funny burping sound. We laughed so hard because the sound was so weird.


At last, we had a wonderful dinner. We ate roasted beef, green bean,  fried rice, and chow mein. For dessert, we had watermelon. 



I felt so happy about my friend's visit.  I'm looking forward to hanging out with her again soon.

Comments

  1. I can see you had a wonderful time with your friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing! Looks like such a fun time :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I miss you, and I want to play with you.

      Delete
  3. It's so nice to hang out with good friends. You look very happy in the photos.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Dog Day

My Friend Visits