Italian Chicken & Pepper Sandos with Potato Wedges & Garlic sauce




I washed the potatoes, onion, and green pepper.


I cut the potatoes into thick wedges and sliced the onion and the green pepper.



I tossed the potatoes on a baking sheet with a large drizzle of oil, salt, and pepper and roasted them in the oven until golden brown and crispy.



I made the sauce with mayonnaise,  sour cream, and half the garlic powder and seasoned it with salt and pepper.

 


I heated a large drizzle of oil in a large pan over medium-high heat. I added the onion and green pepper cooked the vegetable, and I stirred the vegetable occasionally until softened and lightly browned and seasoned with salt and pepper. Then I cooked the chicken with the veggies.


I halved the baguettes lengthwise and toasted them in the oven until golden.


Then I spread the bottom half of the toasted garlic buns with half the garlic sauce. I topped it with chicken and veggie mixture, sprinkled it with mozzarella, and returned it to the middle rack until the cheese melted.  

 

 

I served the sandos with the potato wedges.

 

Comments

  1. This is a wonderful dish as usual. I look forward to enjoying your dishes again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The potatoes are a little bit burned! Pay attention to them next time.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Dog Day

My Friend Visits