Minion Pizzas

I like pizza, so I made Minion pizzas, but they looked like Sponge Bob!



I washed tomato, bell pepper, and yellow squash. I washed the beans and drained them.


I thinly sliced the tomato and squash into rounds and cut the bell pepper into strips.



I cooked the sausage and removed the casing.



I rolled out the dough and shaped it into the shape of the minion.


I put marinara sauce, cream sauce,  cheese, and vegetables on the pizza dough. 



I baked the pizzas in the oven for 10 “Minion-utes” until the crust was golden brown.


The pizzas were fresh and delightful out of the oven.



Comments

  1. It does look like Spongebob!!! You are funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes It looks like Spongebob!!! I don't eat sausage.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are very creative! They look like aliens!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Dog Day

My Friend Visits