Shopping at Great Mall

My mom and I went to Great Mall to shop around.  There were not so many people in the mall.



I went to the Gap store for clothes. I tried on several dresses in the fitting room, but the tie-dyed dress didn’t fit me. I purchased an ombre sports dress because I liked the color, and it worked for me.



Next, I went to the Austin Five store. Although I liked a butterfly dress, it didn’t fit me. Luckily I bought a red straw hat, and my mom bought a different colored straw hat. They’re beautiful and stylish.


 


Then we went to the Nautica store. The colorful slippers were beautiful but didn’t fit me. At last, we went to the Colombia store. I looked for a waterproof jacket for my dad and chose a two-colored jacket for him.


I was a little bit hungry, so we went to Anderson Bakery.  I bought some delicious pastries. I felt satisfied!  



Comments

  1. It looks like you had a lot of fun shopping at Great Mall. It’s so thoughtful of you to get a jacket for me. Thanks!🫶

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Dog Day

My Friend Visits