Swim Camp

I started the FCSN summer swim camp at Aqua Adventure Water Park on a sunny day. My swim instructor was Natasha. She was friendly and patient. 



I did warm up with her in the swimming pool. She always encouraged and praised me when I did a swimming pose right. I practiced kicking first. Then I swam backstroke and freestyle.





After the swim lesson, I played the rings with her. She pushed me round and round when I played with the swimming tube. I felt comfortable and relaxed in the water. 



What a joyful swim lesson with my instructor Natasha!

Comments

  1. Fabulous writing about your swim camp! Swimming has brought you so much joy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The swim camp will last for three weeks. You will have a more happy time in the water. Go, little mermaid!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow it looks very good.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Dog Day

Shopping at Valley Fair Mall