A Tour Around the AHS

My friend Selina will transfer to American High School (AHS), the best high school in Fremont, where I just graduated.



Yesterday Selina came to my home, and we went to AHS together.  I gave her a tour around the school and let her know about her classroom.   



My school is like a big stadium, having a rotunda with many wings. There are many doors and pathways around the building. 



The school is still closed, but we met the campus supervisor lady. We talked to her. I introduced my name to her and my friend’s name to her. The lady was amiable and kind to us. She opened the door and let us get into the building.



I led Selina to her classroom 703 and walked around the rotunda. My school has great and kind teachers.  I explained the teachers to Selina. I explained that the school has PE,  dance, art, drama, swimming, and other activities. 



I hope Selina has a pleasant journey at AHS.

Comments

  1. Yeah I am so happy to join AHS. Thank you for showing me the campus. AHS is very big and I still got lost in PE. But I really like my teachers.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Dog Day

My Friend Visits