Fremont Festival of the Arts

Today my mom and I went to the Fremont Festival of the Arts to shop around.



I saw a vendor selling real butterfly arts in the clear glass picture frame. Another vendor was selling tiny sea shrimp in a glass vase. They are unique and beautiful.



I found a vendor selling beautiful handmade soap bars with different scents. After I smelled some samples, I bought one with a giraffe print on the soap and rain scented.



I spied a vendor spray painting natural scenery.  I asked him, “How much?” He said, “30 dollars.”



Another vendor was selling cute animals, garden decor, and pictures.



Many vendors were selling beautiful jewelry. I bought a cute turtle ring with opal, and it shone iridescent color in the sun.




I played the beanbag game and baseball game, threw them inside the hole, and won an insulated grocery bag.



I was tired so I would play a different game next time. I had a festive shopping with my mom.




Comments

  1. It looks like a lot fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are so many interesting things to look at the festival. You enjoyed spending time with your mom there. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is Monica, Sammy’s mom.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Dog Day

My Friend Visits