Fun Activities at Swim Camp

This week I continued swimming with different coaches. First, Coach Angelina taught me to swim backstroke. 

 


Then I swim the freestyle and breaststroke.  

Coach Lily took me to the Lazy River to play around. I relaxed in the tube and watched kids screaming from the water slide. I asked if I could go there.



Today was my last day of swim camp. Coach Aria took me to the giant water slide, and I played the slide with her. We used a yellow inflatable tube which can sit two people. I sat in the back, and Aria sat in the front to protect me. We went down the downslide. It was speedy, but I was not scared. I screamed down because I was stoked. What fun at the water park on a scorching day!


Comments

  1. It's great that you have enjoyed the wonderful swim camp!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was fun to swim with you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Dog Day

My Friend Visits