Hanging Out with Aarushi

On Sunday, I hung out with my friend  Aarushi who had just returned from India. We went to Central Park in Fremont.  



First, I showed her the Age Well Center because I work there as a volunteer.  I work in the kitchen to serve lunch.  



Then we walked to the playground.  We played slide and swing.  After we played, we ate a Twix chocolate bar and a granola bar for a snack. We chatted a lot. 



It was a very sunny and breezy day. There were many people in the park. Some people had a party. Some people relaxed on the grass. 



I saw a person running on the paved road.



The park had good vibration! I feel good hanging out with my friend Aarushi!



Comments

  1. I know Aarushi from school.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's great! I wish you can be good friends.👩‍❤️‍👩

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Dog Day

My Friend Visits