Hiking Around Coyote Hills

Yesterday my mom and I went for a hike around the Coyote Hills. It was cool and breezy. The sky was blue, and the white clouds floated like feathers.



As we entered the park, I saw many yellow wildflowers and dry grass. The herons were swimming in the pond, which had little water due to drought. 



Some flowers with yellow tips on the bank were dead but still pretty.



We climbed up the hill. The trail is narrow but not very steep. 



There are not many trees in the hills, so we needed to walk to find one and drink our water under Its shade for a while. 



After we rested, we finally got to the top of the hill. I saw the bay. The view was breathtaking.     



I saw many sheep eating grass and “baa” happily with each other.  



We take a rest on the bench. I see many words engraved on the picnic table.  I heard flies buzzing around crazily.  I played with a fly.  



After the hiking, we went to a  Chinese restaurant to eat lunch there.  I ordered sweet and sour chicken with rice. My mom ordered spicy fish with a bowl of rice.  I had a pleasant hike with my mom.




Comments

  1. Your photos of the wildness are very artistic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Magnificent views and lovely pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like Chinese restaurant because they are good to eat.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Dog Day

My Friend Visits