Hiking With My Friend Lynette

Yesterday my friend Lynette and her mom took me from my home to Dry Creek Park to walk her dog, Coco.



We started to hike up the hills. It was sunny, calm, and breezy. This park is dog friendly, so we unleashed Coco.



When we passed a pond, Coco ran into the water to play. Then we called her to come back on the trail.  We hiked to a short and narrow bridge and took a picture there.



We took a break in the cool shade and drank our water. We saw wild turkeys walking around the creek, and Coco chased the wild turkeys.  



We found a big tree. Part of the tree trunk was decorated and looked like a sea otter with red eyes and wearing a multicolored necklace. The otter was very funny, and we both laughed. 



Then Coco found a stick to play fetch with Lynette's mom. She also chased the deer. I heard the peacocks calling to each other nearby. Nature was beautiful with animals.  I had a joyful walk with Lynette and Coco.




Comments

  1. You remembered all the interesting details on the hike and described them so well. Coco loved walking with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The hike was really cool

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was fun with Lynette and Emily.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Dog Day

My Friend Visits