Going on a Nature Hike

My family and I went to Coyote Hills for a walk on a sunny and windy day. I felt energetic and cool because I wore my favorite Golden State Warriors hat and jacket.


On the walk, I saw a few deer in the distant field and a white heron with a long neck.

 


We went to the visitor center to see some animal exhibits. There is a lot of fish in the aquarium tank. Then we went to another room to watch a video. The lady in the video made acorn flour food that native people ate. 


After the video, we went to the butterfly nectar garden. Because it was getting cold, there was no butterfly, but the flowers were still blooming. 



The garden was decorated with fall decorations like pumpkins. In addition, the birds were chirping happily.


The fountain was beautiful, with flowers engraved. I played with the fountain water in the bowl with a leaf.


I  also played with a wind chime on the tree branch, which echoed with the joyful tinkling sound. I had a pleasant hike with my family.  



Comments

  1. You always find things fun and playful. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beauties are all around us even in a familiar park

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Dog Day

My Friend Visits