Meatloaf A’ LA Mom

I tried a new recipe called Meatloaf A’ L Mom.


First, I washed potatoes, shallot, garlic, and parsley. Next, I cut the potatoes into thick wedges, minced the shallot and garlic, and roughly chopped parsley.


After I roasted the potatoes in the oven, I baked the meatloaves and brushed them with ketchup. When they were done, I sliced the meatloaves crosswise.


Then I roasted the green beans, tossed them with olive oil, and seasoned them with salt and pepper. I also made the gravy.


Finally, I divided the meatloaves and green beans between plates and spooned gravy over the meatloaves. Our family enjoyed them.



Comments

  1. This dish is easy but delicious. I like to try it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks amazing. You are a talented cook

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Dog Day

My Friend Visits