Ramses the Great Exhibition

On Sunday, my family and I went to see Ramses the Great exhibition at de Young Museum. Ramses the Great was a pharaoh 3000 years ago. He ruled Egypt for 67 years and died at the age of 90. He was the warrior and peacemaker. Under the reign of Ramses the Great, Egypt was strong, peaceful, and prosperous.



The exhibition includes various objects from Egypt. This is my first time seeing the sphinx, and I’m fascinated.



Although some of the jewelry and golden masks are dazzling, they are 3000 years old. I can’t believe it.   



There were many beautiful paintings, mummies, and coffins with artistic engravings.





All the exhibition was related to Ramses the Great. You can see the prosperity of his country and feel impressed by the great civilization of ancient Egypt. I really want to visit Egypt!





Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Dog Day

My Friend Visits