Christmas Party

Our girl scouts T2468 had a Christmas party at the clubhouse. The clubhouse was decorated with light and the inflatable Santa.

 


It was a potluck party. Each family brought two or more dishes, so we had abundant food. 



We had games, movies, and karaoke. I liked the white elephant game, a gift exchange game.



First, everyone must bring a gift for the white elephant game and put it under the Christmas tree. 



Second, we picked the number. Last, when your number is called, you can choose a new gift under the Christmas tree and show it to everybody or steal it from others. A gift can only be stolen three times.



I was number ten. There was a popular gift that was stolen two times. I wanted it too. 



When number ten was called, everyone yelled, “Steal! Steal! Steal!” I went to steal it directly, and everyone cheered. I got an Amazon gift card and a stuffed polar bear. It’s final. Nobody could steal it anymore.



I enjoyed the Christmas party with my girl scout group.




Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Dog Day

My Friend Visits