Easy Apple Crumble

The apple crumble is my favorite dessert. It’s better to enjoy it in the cold seasons. It’s straightforward to make.



First,  I peeled and cored the apples; and thinly sliced them.



Next, I combined the flour, rolled oats, and brown sugar. I mixed all the dry ingredients. 



Then, I put the apple slices on the bottom of the baking dish. And I made the crumble topping using all the dry ingredients.


 

Finally, I baked them in the oven for 45 minutes.



The apple crumble is fresh out of the oven and a delicious treat. You can enjoy it at home or bring it to a potluck party.

Comments

  1. We can bring it to a potluck party. Good idea! 😍

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Dog Day

My Friend Visits