Meatloaves with A sweet Chili Glaze


I made the meatloaves with the sweet chili glaze.


First, I washed the vegetables, minced the ginger, thinly sliced the scallions separating the whites from the greens, trimmed the green beans, and quartered the lime.



Then I  cooked the rice. I melted the butter in a small pot, cooked the ginger, and added the rice and water. In the end, the butter should be clear, and the water should cover the rice.




I combined beef, scallion whites, and panko in a large bowl and added ginger, salt, and pepper to form the meatloaves.




I roasted the meatloaves and the green beans on the baking sheet in the oven. The green bean should look golden brown. The meatloaf should not be pink and should be dark instead. 




I brushed the loaves with sweet soy glaze in the last two minutes. They should be dark in color.




I tossed the green bean with ponzu soy sauce and sesame seeds.


Finally, I divided the rice, meatloaves, and green beans between plates and garnished them with scallion greens.




The food is savory and sweet. My favorite part is cooking because I like to watch the food change color.




Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Dog Day

My Friend Visits