Hiking at Coyote Hills

On Sunday, my family, friends, and I went to Coyote hills for a hike. We hiked at Bayview and Meadowlark Trail loop. In total, we walked for five miles.



It was a beautiful, sunny day, and the sky was blue. The hills were green, with a few poppies blooming. The trail was easy to hike, so I liked to lead our group.


At the top of the mountain, I saw the full view of The Bay. We took pictures there. 


Later when we took a break, we drank water and ate snacks.


During this hiking event, I made new friends named Amanda and Vivian, who are twins. Amanda is very talkative, and she likes to talk about Korean culture. I asked Siri to translate “hello” into Korean, which was very funny.



After the hike, we went to a restaurant called Little Sichuan for dinner. I ordered the sweet and sour shrimp, which was very delicious. The parents ordered vegetables and spicy dishes. They were too hot for me, so I drank ice water to cool down.


While hiking, I felt very relaxed. I had a wonderful time hiking with my friends.



Comments

  1. It's so great to have friends hiking together. Keep explore and enjoy outdoors!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Dog Day

My Friend Visits