Shawama Spiced Grilling Cheese

I made the shawarma-spiced grilling cheese. The meal includes three parts: rice, salad, and grilled cheese.


First, I cut the shallot into thinly slices.
Next, I peeled and minced the garlic.


Then, I roughly chopped the pistachios. I trimmed and halved both the cucumber and the tomatoes lengthwise and thinly sliced the cucumber crosswise into half-moons.


I then zested a quarter of lemon.  After all the preparation was done, I was ready to cook.

First, I melted the butter in a small pot over medium-high heat, and I added the minced shallot, half the garlic, half the pistachios, half the shawarma spice blend, and a pinch of salt.


Then, I stirred in the rice, stock concentrate, a cup of water, and a big pinch of salt.

Meanwhile, I made the salad in a small bowl and combined all the vegetables. And put the lemon zest and drizzle the salad with olive oil. I also made the sauce with sour cream and garlic, seasoned it with salt, and I added water.



Next, I seasoned the cheese with a shawarma spice blend, salt, and pepper. I cooked the cheese until browned. The grilling cheese can’t melt when you cook it.


Finally, I fluffed the rice using the fork; I stirred it in butter and seasoned it with salt and pepper. I divided the rice between shallow bowls and topped it with salad and grilled cheese. I drizzled it with garlicky white sauce and hot sauce, sprinkled it with pistachios, and served it with lemon wedges on the side.


I ate the cheese, and it was very chewy and delicious. I like making the shawarma spiced grilling cheese dish. 



Comments

  1. You showed great promise as a chef by multitasking the job and presenting delicious food!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the food you made. It looks really delicious. I hope you can make it for your friends. Jeremy (Sammy's Dad).

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Dog Day

My Friend Visits