A trip to Stanford University

My dad and I went to Stanford University to look around. We walked around the campus, which was beautiful with vintage architecture, so I took many artistic photos.



I saw the Clock Tower, but the clock showed the wrong time. So then, I checked the right time on my phone. There are many fountains in the courtyard, and I saw a tree with many pink flowers.




After my dad and I walked around the courtyard, we went to the Student Union for lunch. We had Indian food. I ordered a mango Lassi drink and samosas.



After lunch, we went to the bookstore to look around. I found an interesting cookbook, and I played the SpongeBob game on the computer;  I collected the spatulas, so I could earn points.



At last, I sat down on a colorful lawn chair in front of the bookstore and relaxed there. In the end, I enjoyed going to Stanford with my dad and would go there again.   



Comments

  1. Nice photos! It looks like you had an amazing trip to Stanford!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Dog Day

My Friend Visits