A Wonderful and Memorable Easter

I went to a family outing in Alviso on a sunny Easter Sunday. The most exciting activity was kayaking in the Guadalupe River.


First, I helped my dad carry the kayak to the dock. Next, my dad and I put on the life vests.  Then, the coach helped us to get on the kayak. At last, we went off to the Guadalupe River. My mom was in another kayak.  


In the beginning, I was confused about the direction. The kayak kept turning around and bumped into the bank. My dad taught me how to use the paddle to turn the boat. Left, Right, Left, Right. I got it. Finally, we could control the boat and enjoy kayaking.


After the kayaking, we had lunch at San Jose South Bay Yacht Club. I had a hamburger, chow main, salad, cookie, and banana. I drank fruit tea with rainbow jelly. I talked to my friend Amanda. 


Before I played the game, I hiked with my dad for a while. 


There were several games in the room, and I chose to make a dog-shaped stamp. 

 


In the end, I made chocolate fondue with marshmallows and bananas. I gave the marshmallow to my friend Selina and the banana to my mom. It was a memorable Easter!


At home, I also decorated Easter egg cookies for the tradition. What a wonderful Easter Sunday!




Comments

  1. All the activities were so fun! I'm glad you enjoyed them. It was a wonderful Easter Sunday!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Dog Day

My Friend Visits