Encounter with a Coyote at Coyote Hills

I saw a coyote at Coyote Hills. Is that awesome? 


On Sunday, I went on hiking with my friends at Coyote Hills. From the parking lot, we crossed a bridge and entered the park.   


It was a very sunny day with soft white cotton clouds floating in the blue sky. I played with Benji, a white dog with brown spots. I held Benji’s leash. He ran so fast. I ran with him. 


My friends and  I took turns holding the dog’s leash. We hiked on top of the hill. I saw many beautiful poppies and many other wildflowers. The bay is very beautiful. 


I saw several turkeys opening their gorgeous feathers, many people riding bicycles, and people walking their dogs on the trail. The most exciting moment was the time when I saw the coyote. He looked at us for a second and went away.



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Dog Day

My Friend Visits