Spicy Coconut Curry Pork Noodle Soup

A while ago, I made a spicy coconut curry pork noodle soup dish.




First, I washed one chili and one lemon. Then, I chopped the chili and quartered the lemon.

I prepared a medium pot to boil water with a pinch of salt.

While the water was boiling, I cooked the pork and vegetables, which were bok choy and napa cabbage. I added stock concentrate to the pork and vegetables to make soup.

I cooked ramen noodles in boiling water, then drained the noodles and rinsed them in cold water. 

Next, I put the noodles in the soup. I stirred in a carton of coconut milk, squeezed a whole lemon into the soup, and seasoned it with salt and pepper.

I divided the soup into two bowls, squeezed lemon juice on top, and served it.

Overall, the dish was spicy and creamy. I enjoyed eating the spicy coconut curry pork noodle soup dish. 


Comments

  1. The instruction is clear and easy to follow. The noodle is exotic. I'll try it later.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Dog Day

My Friend Visits