Moo Shu Pork Bowls

I made moo shu pork bowls for Sunday dinner. I enjoyed eating the moo shu pork bowl. It is very savory and sweet.


First, I cooked the rice in a small pot. 



Then, I  washed the scallions and washed the lime. I chopped the scallions thinly. I quartered the limes.

 I cooked the pork and broke it up into pieces. I cooked the pork until brown.



I added the scallion whites and purple cabbage into the pan with the pork. I cooked and stirred occasionally. I added hoisin sauce, chili sauce, and sweet soy glaze to the pork mixture. I squeezed the lime into the moo shu pork. I seasoned it with salt and pepper. 

Finally, I fluffed the rice with a fork and stirred the butter in the rice. I seasoned it with salt and pepper. I divide the rice between bowls and top with moo shu pork. I sprinkle it with scallion greens and sesame seeds.  I  served the remaining lime wedges on the side of the bowl.


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Dog Day

My Friend Visits