Sleepover at Cal Academy of Sciences

I joined my scout’s sleepover event at Cal Academy of Sciences on Cinco de Mayo evening. Ms. Helen took Selina, Jenna, and me there, and we met other scouts at the entrance.



First, we put our stuff down at Piazza. Then, we started exploration. We walked around to see the white alligator and went to the African Hall. I saw many animals, including leopards and giraffes. At the end of the hall, I saw penguins.



Later, we watched a movie called Expedition Reef. After the movie, we went to the aquarium to see fish. We also went to the living roof at night. I saw a Ferris wheel far away. We listened to a storybook that was read by the museum staff. For a snack, I ate a cookie with apple juice.



Finally, it was bedtime. I set up my sleep stuff first. I laid out my beach towel on the floor. I put my yoga mat on it.  And I placed the sleeping bag on the top. I went to sleep after I washed my face, brushed my teeth, and wore pajamas.




The following day,  the loudspeaker woke us up. We cleaned up our sleeping space. Then we ate breakfast. I had scrambled eggs, meat patties, diced potatoes, and pancakes with syrup for breakfast. For my drink, I had lemonade.



After breakfast, we walked around to see more exhibits. Then, Ms.Helen drove us home. This sleepover event is fun and exciting. 


Comments

  1. I'm so proud of you joining the sleepover event by yourself!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Dog Day

My Friend Visits