Dog Day

Last Thursday, I attended the Fresno State Dog Day orientation which was quite an exciting experience. At the Wayfinders booth, I checked in and received my name tag along with a red bag containing a free T-shirt and a student handbook. 



After that, I went through a quick interview session with one of the staff and met my new classmates. We did some icebreakers and introduced ourselves to each other. 



Next, we were taught how to use Canvas, an online course management system and I completed the Introduce Yourself assignment. Later, we played some games outside and exchanged phone numbers with my new roommate.



Overall, my college experience at Fresno was pleasant and I had a great time at the Dog Day orientation.

Comments

  1. I'm so glad we are in the same program, babe. ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
    -Kenny

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I’m so lucky, babe ♥️💜💖

      Delete
  2. This program is amazing! I’m proud of the significant progress you’ve made and the love you’ve found with your boyfriend there. 👍👍❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for supporting me!💐

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Friend Visits