Dragon boat festival



Over the weekend, I attended a Dragon Boat Festival held at West Valley College. The event featured live music, and my scout friends were selling a variety of goodies, including cold noodles, chocolate cake, and meat buns. 



I decided to try the cold noodles and found them to be incredibly chewy and delicious. For drinks, I enjoyed winter melon tea and a peach-flavored tea with white pearls from Mr. Sun's tea stand. The dessert was a slice of chocolate cake. 



To top it off, I even received a free fan from an after-school program organization, as well as an inflatable cat headband and a pen. After lunch, I took a scenic walk with my friend Selina around the campus. All in all, it was an amazing day at the dragon boat festival.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dog Day

My Friend Visits