Fun at the Coliseum Swap Meet

I had a great time at the Coliseum Swap Meet on Father's Day Sunday. The lively Latin band added to the fun atmosphere. 




I even tried riding the mechanical bull twice and shouted in excitement while on it. However, I fell off when it rocked back and forth as I didn't hold on to the handle on the bull's head.




Afterward, I explored the various stalls and found a woman selling key chains. I purchased a purple hello kitty key chain and a Hulk ID card holder with a baby Hulk charm. 



I also bought Mexican lollipops in four different flavors, including mango, watermelon, and la pollo, as well as Blue Raz, a sour candy-flavored liquid, toxic waste from the food stand.



In the end, I heard music and noticed people dancing. I decided to join in and danced joyfully alongside them.




Overall, it was a memorable Father's Day spent with my dad.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dog Day

My Friend Visits