My Super Cool Air Fryer

I bought a blue-colored air fryer on Amazon. I downloaded the Instant Pot app. The app is handy.



First, I made avocado fries to test the air fryer. It turned out crispy outside and creamy inside. It worked successfully. 



Then, I made fried chicken. After marinating the chicken with salt and pepper,  I used the egg wash to coat the chicken and put them in the panko crumb. When the air fryer was beeping, I put the chicken in the air fryer. I turned them once so that they would be cooked evenly on both sides.  



The chicken was tender and crispy. My parents enjoyed them and praised me.  I enjoyed them too, and I am so proud of myself.  



Later, I also air-fried okra, potstickers, and sweet potato fries. I had a great experience using the air fryer.



I liked my new air fryer. It is straightforward to use. You can program the temperature and timer. It cooks very fast. The food is so delicious. I highly recommend the air fryer to my friends.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dog Day

My Friend Visits