Sheet Pan Monterey Jack Un-Fried Chicken

This un-fried chicken is juicy and tender on the inside and crunchy on the outside.



I washed carrots and potatoes. Then I cut the potatoes into thick wedges and the carrots on a diagonal into  1/2-inch-thick pieces.



I mixed the panko crumb, Monterey  Jack Cheese, and the ranch spice. 

  


I roasted the vegetables in the oven.


I coated the chicken with panko mixture and baked the chicken.



I made Sriracha mayo sauce by combining mayonnaise with sriracha.



The Chicken was delicious and fresh out of the oven.


Comments

  1. The un-fried chicken is as delicious as fried chicken but much healthier.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks incredibly tasty! How long do you bake the chicken for?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I baked the chicken for 20 minutes.

      Delete
  3. That looks so good. I also sometimes make my own Sriracha-mayo sauce, but I use Kewpie mayo since it is a little bit sweeter, and I add a little bit of honey, and lime juice.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Dog Day

My Friend Visits