Fun at Fresno Chaffee Zoo

I had fun visiting Fresno Chaffee Zoo on Sunday because I saw many animals. Monkeys were active, giraffes were relaxing, and snakes were lazy. I liked them all.  



There is a tiger in the kingdom of Asia. The tiger was walking around in a circle in a cage. The tiger had anxiety and wanted to go outside to find freedom.



Then, I had a sandwich for lunch with coconut water.



After lunch, I walked around the African safari. I saw many ostriches running around the habitat. I thought about the ostrich egg because I wanted to try it. The ostrich egg has many proteins, which I learned from YouTube. 
I enjoyed going to the Zoo.     

Comments

  1. The zoo has an impressive collection of the rare and valuable animals! Nice photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your writing is very interesting, full of the imagination!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Dog Day

My Friend Visits