I prepared meals in my apartment, including tacos, tortilla soup, and hamburgers. If I'm busy, I'll make a sandwich. Once a week, my coach helps me cook a delicious meal.
I made the fried rice with five ingredients: seaweed, shrimp, edamame, eggs, and brown rice. These ingredients have five different colors. First, I cut the seaweed into small pieces on the big plate. Next, I put the cooked shrimp and edamame next to the seaweed. Then I beat the eggs in a tin bowl and fried them first. After the eggs were cooked and fluffy, I added the remaining ingredients to the pan. At last, I added salt and sesame oil for flavor. I enjoyed colorful fried rice with apple slices. It's savory and fragrant.
On Sunday, I went to the Palazzo gym to work out. I worked out on the treadmill, elliptical bike, and seated leg curl machine in the gym. I saw my friend Spencer on the treadmill and I said Hi to him. He smiled at me. The other day, I saw my friend Ian, and I said hello to him as I was exercising on the treadmill. He said hello back. Usually, I spend 30 minutes to one hour at the gym. I work out hard and sweat. After working out, I feel refreshed, energized, and accomplished. I feel safe, happy, and encouraged when encountering my friends there. I will exercise daily to maintain my health and fitness.
On Saturday, I made a sauerkraut fish soup for dinner. It is very easy to make. First, I cut the fish into pieces and placed them into a bow. Next, I boiled the pot of water. Then, I put the fish pieces into the hot water and boiled them for 5 minutes. Last, I added the sauerkraut to the soup. Done! The fish was fresh and tender. The sauerkraut imparted a subtle crispness and added a slightly sour flavor to the soup. The soup is very hearty and delicious. I enjoyed drinking the soup and eating the fish. I am proud of myself for making the sauerkraut fish soup.
Awesome 👏 Looks delicious 😋
ReplyDelete