Bulgogi Pork Tenderloin with Roasted Carrots & Lemony Rice



This is my first Korean dish.



I washed the carrots, scallions, and lemon.


I cut the carrots into thick rounds, zested and quartered the lemon, and thinly sliced the scallions.



I cooked the rice, seared the pork,  then roasted the carrots and the pork in the oven.



I  cooked the bulgogi sauce.



Finally, I sliced the pork and put it on the plate with carrots and rice. I drizzled the pork with bulgogi sauce and sprinkled scallion greens and sesame seeds. 



Comments

  1. That looks so appetizing and healthy! yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Job Emily! You are a good cook.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very Korean cooking! It reminds me of the TV of The Kimchi Chronicles.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Dog Day

My Friend Visits