Summer Sports in Donner Lake

I joined the Achieve Tahoe Sierra Summer Sports in Donner Lake. This was my first time joining kayaking, paddle boarding, tubing, jet skiing, and canoeing. I was eager to try them all.



First, the coach taught me how to hold the paddle correctly. Then I went kayaking with my coach on the lake. I followed the coach’s instruction to row the paddle.  I worked hard to control the boat. 









Second, I did paddle boarding with my coach. I knelt on the board, but it was uncomfortable. I changed to crisscross sitting and enjoyed it much more.  




Third, I rode tubing with my friend Selina. I screamed as the tube went bumpy crazily. Although  I fell into the water, I wore the life jacket and was rescued by the staff. I had fun tubing with all of my friends. 





Fourth, I rode jet skiing. I held both handles on the driver’s life jacket. It’s so fast, like a rollercoaster. It’s thrilling. I liked it most and rode it several times.



At last, I participated in canoeing with a group of people. We worked hard to ride on the oar paddle and chanted to the beautiful clear lake.





 I played these water sports for two days. This was the best summer trip I ever had!

Comments

  1. I’m very happy that you enjoyed the activities so much. It was awesome to see you learn from the wonderful coaches and make progress in kayaking and paddle boarding.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You played until the last minute. What a joy you had!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Emily Zhang you have fun in Summer Sports in Donner Lake.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Dog Day

My Friend Visits