Delicious Trip to China
My family and I traveled to China in June. We visited our relatives and friends in Zhengzhou, Henan province first, then went to Chengdu. In Zhengzhou, I ate so much delicious food.
When we arrived in Zhengzhou, we visited my grandma at her house. I was so happy to see her. I hugged her and brought her a mug with printed flowers and“I love grandma.” She was so happy and invited us to a restaurant for lunch. We had steamed dumplings, short rib with batter, cold noodles with sesame sauce and some vegetables, and chicken wonton soup with vegetables. I also drank Jasmine tea. I enjoyed my lunch with my grandma.
We lived in my uncle's and aunt’s big house for a few days. My uncle raised many peacock fish in the big fish tanks. He showed me that the fish had many small baby fish. He fed the fish with fish food and also cleaned the fish tank. Sometimes my aunt cooked a very delicious dinner, including vegetables, tomato with eggs, and mint as a side dish. Sometimes my mom cooked dinner. After dinner, we normally watched TV. My uncle also loves to watch TikTok on his iPad. I watched some YouTube on my iPad using my headphones. My uncle also had a robot vacuum cleaner to vacuum the living room floor.
While my uncle went to work, we went to a shopping mall to look around. My mom bought me a swan ring. Then we had lunch at the Korean restaurant. I had beef with rice in a clay pot, and I drank iced lemon tea. My dad had a cold clay pot of fish and rice. Then we had seaweed soup and some kimchi.
Another time, we went to a restaurant with my parents’ friends for lunch. We ate special fish with rice cake, mint with vegetables, sweet lotus root, and yam salad.
After lunch, we went to drink tea at a printing studio. We had a fun time talking and laughing.
I did some ink painting with a paintbrush on a piece of white paper. I had so much fun painting.
After the painting, we went to a restaurant for dinner. We had vegetables with small pancakes to wrap our meat and vegetables in. We also tried a special-flavored beer.
On our last day, my uncle took us to a hot pot restaurant. I had a tomato soup base. I had delicious lamb, vegetables, and pig’s brain. I ate all the beef. I drank my tea and the soup base. I added noodles to my tomato base for dessert. I had watermelon and honeydew. I also had a green grape and a tomato covered with candy coating. I had a wonderful time with my uncle.
I loved him so much. I miss him!

Comments
Post a Comment