An Outing to Saratoga

On Friday, my mom and I went to  Saratoga with my friend Selina and her mom Helen. We had brunch at the Bell Tower Cafe. I ordered the Cubano panini with soup of the day. My mom ordered the Philly sandwiches with French fries.





 I liked my combination because the panini had pleasant texture and the soup had pasta and fresh vegetables. But, my mom said her sandwich was dry.   




After brunch, we went to Villa Montalvo, a vast mansion.  It looks in European style and has very fancy doors, white columns, and sculptures. We hiked to the back hill. On the way back, we saw many bird houses on the big pine tree.




 


After hiking, we went to the Kandoo Patisserie.  We ate a variety of Persian desserts. I enjoyed the outing with my friend.    




Comments

  1. It's a relaxing trip, with sweet and delicious memories. Nice writing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You used a lot of descriptive adjectives and that makes your writing more vivid. Good job! 👍

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Dog Day

My Friend Visits