Shopping at Valley Fair Mall

Yesterday my friend Selina and I went to Valley Fair Mall with our moms.



First, we went to Din Tai Fung, a Taiwanese restaurant.  We ordered two signature Xiao Long Bao, beef noodle soup, and vegetable dishes. The Xiao Long Bao was tiny but with many bun pleats and tender and juicy.



Next, we shopped at Macy’s store. There was many beautiful fashion jewelry. I bought a three-string necklace with a small diamond, a black heart, and a hamsa hand, a protective symbol. I put it on my neck immediately.



Then, I went to the Bath & Body Works store with Selina. We tried many different scented foam soaps. We smelled some perfumes.  I liked the fruity scent. I didn’t buy anything because I would wait for a good deal later.

 


At Lucky Tea Shop, I bought a fruit tea with rainbow jelly, less sugar, and less ice. My mom ordered an iced coffee at Peet’s Cafe.  Selina and her mom also bought their drinks. We sat down and took a break. 



As we continued shopping around, we found a flower wall. The flower wall had real red roses designed as “I love CA” by a flower shop.  We took pictures against the flower wall.



At last, we found decorated photo booths. We walked into the booth and took many pictures.  We were delighted and relaxed!







Comments

  1. It was an awesome Girls Day Out! We all bought something. I like the necklace that you chose, it goes well with your outfit that day. The photos came out so nice with the backdrop and the flowers. What a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite shopping mall is Westfield Shopping Center. What is your favorite shopping center?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Emily, this is Sammy. I like the soap pictures. I would like to spend time with you at Valley fair too.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Dog Day

My Friend Visits