Shopping at Stanford Shopping Center

During winter break, I went to Stanford Shopping Center with my friend Selina. First, we went to Tender Greens for lunch. We all ordered our favorite dish.  I had the California Bowl with Chipotle chicken, brown rice, and vegetables, and I ordered a mint lemonade drink. 



After lunch, we went to the Anthropologie store. It’s gorgeous but expensive. The chandeliers are stunning and have a modern design. Also, a peacock statue supports a coffee table. Finally, the carpet has an animal print.

 


Even the walls are artistically painted with light green and dark green. It reminded me of the painting Water Lilies by Claude Monet. In a picture I saw in the store, something looks like mountains or clouds. When you take a closer look, they are formed by many clothespins.


We went to another store. I tried some perfumes, and my favorite perfume was J’adore.


Selina and I put on some sunglasses for fun. We looked very cool. 


What is my favorite store? It’s the American Girl. I liked dolls when I was a little girl. Even though I have grown up now, I still like dolls. I looked at different dolls, and they had many colorful dresses. So adorable!


At the last stop, we went to a rabbit rabbit tea shop. I ordered a Pink Guava Milk Tea with crystal boba. I chose less sugar, but the drink was still too sweet for me.



During all the rainy days, I was happy to have a sunny day, and I felt very relaxed shopping around with my friend.


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Dog Day

My Friend Visits