Happy Mother’s Day


Last Sunday was Mother’s Day. My parents came to visit me. I wanted to buy flowers for my mom, and she said, “Thank you.” Instead, my mom brought pink roses from her garden for me.


My family and I went to The Cheesecake Factory for lunch. I ordered the spicy shrimp pasta and the paradise drink, as well as the crispy crab cake. My mom ordered Mexican salad, and my dad ordered steak. The food was delicious.


After lunch, we went to Fashion Fair Mall. Many people shopped around the stores.
My mom and I went to the JCPenney store. I bought the cherry-pattern shorts and a pack of air fresheners; the scent is flowers. I had a wonderful Mother’s Day with my mom.  



Comments

  1. It’s a memorable Mother’s Day! We had so much fun together! 💕

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Dog Day

My Friend Visits