Poached Chicken Breast

Yesterday, I made poached chicken breast. It was delicious and easy to make.



First, I rinsed the chicken breast under cold water. 



Second, I put the chicken in a soup pot with cold water and added a seasoning bag. Inside the bag were peppercorns and a star anise. Then I sprinkled some salt into the water.



I set the temperature to high and waited for the water to boil. Then I reduced the temperature to medium-high and set a timer for 10 minutes. After the timer went off, I took the chicken out of the pot.





Lastly, I cut the chicken into small cubes. I used some in the salad and saved the rest in the small glass container. I added some seaweed seasoning to the water to make chicken soup. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sleepover at Cal Academy of Sciences

Five-Colored Fried Rice

Working Out at the Palazzo Gym